Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day weekend is always special as we honor and remember those who have passed on and who we miss and love dearly. My sister Pam and I always clean up the graves and put the flowers out. We have a great heritage and I am grateful for all those that have gone before and the lives they lived.
We had three nephews graduate from High School: Danny, Damon, and Devin. Congratulations Guys! They are all fine young men. Damon has his mission call to the Philippines and will leave in August.
Dan's niece Jamie and family came up Monday and visited, it was so great to have them and to see their new little girl. Dan and I went on a small horse ride to the sand dunes with our friends Kathryn and Terrell and I did survived and had a good time. Thank goodness for hot tubs, my arm gets so sore from the death grip I have on the saddle horn.

No comments: