Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time flys when your having Fun!!! Had a great trip to Pittsburg, a wonderful family reunion, lots of fun with Jessica home and visits from nephews. I am loving the beautiful sunsets, the cool mornings and evenings. I am enjoying morning walks through the garden eating rasberries and strawberries, snatching a gold cherry tomato and munching on a carrot or a little cucumber and admiring my vegies as they grow. I picked our first ear of corn tonight and it was delicious! My tomatos are doing great for the first time in my tomoato growing years. Someone ask why I planted so many tomato plants and I told them so I would at least get 12 tomatos but I am going to have a lot more than that! I love all the fresh vegies for dinner. What a wonderful time of year!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats on the tomatoes! I love all the pictures! You have been to some wonderful places this summer. Glad to see you getting to have so much fun with your beautiful family!

Kacie said...

I am so glad to be coming home! Idaho sounds like heaven right now!