Friday, April 3, 2009

The birds are still singing





When I got home from the temple this morning it had snowed 3 inches and everything was beautiful and white, the trees all frosted. The trees in our back yard were filled with Robins and little finches and they were just chirpping away and as happy as could be. Depspite the snow they are still singing and a promise of spring is is in the air! The other day we had our little cottontail bunny make an appearance and a cute little family of birds strolled the yard and yesturday we had a pheasant. I Love It

4 comments:

g.suzie said...

Cathy, I just had to smile when I read your blog, you are always so optimistic, it's awesome!!!
P.S. The window picture is cool, even though it's snoooooow!!! and your trip looked like lots of fun.

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Oh cute i love it. I miss home i am so excited to come home in like a week!!! Its going to be tons of fun! i love you tons. I am so excited to see you soon!

Morrows said...

Cathy,
I found you on Jess's Blog. I am so glad that I found you! It will be so fun to keep up with what is going on in your life!

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love all of your pictures. you are a great photographer. I really miss you. I can't wait until you get to come and see us. Love you tons