Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Trip to St. George

Dan and I headed south in search of sunshine but the snow, wind and rain like us to much and seemed to follow us everywhere we went. We found the best sunshine though, our family! We had a great visit with Sherry and Robert in Cedar City and then had so much fun with Mike and Jess in St. George. We braved the weather and went camping in Zions, it was so much fun. Nice fire, dutch oven cooking, good tent and a heater and great company! And quess who are camping neighbors were? Our dear friends and old neighbors Craig and Martha Davis from Vegas. Jessica came home with us Sunday for a visit. We painted apartments Monday and Tuesday, I about worked Jess to death. I couldn't have done it without her. Thanks Jess!!!!!

1 comment:

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I know we are having a wonderful experience, but I can't help but miss you, and wish I could have gone camping with you. I just can't wait to see you in June. Love you tons